Aims and objectives
With many years experience, we pride ourselves in offering a highly professional care service for the elderly, with a personal touch. We are pleased to accept residents for long term, short term, convalescence and holiday stays.
When people have worked hard throughout their life and have been committed to helping others, we think they deserve extra cherishing. They need a home where individuality is emphasised, with staff who have time to give attention to small detail, and where they have the choice of enjoying the company of like-minded fellow residents.
- Privacy - The right of a resident to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish
- Dignity - The understanding of a resident's needs and treating them with respect
- Independence - Allowing a resident to take calculated risks, to make their own decisions and think and act for themselves
- Choice - Giving a resident the opportunity to select for themselves from a range of alternative options.
- Rights - Placing rights of residents at the forefront of our philosophy of care
- Fulfilment - Enabling the resident to realise their own aims and helping them to achieve these goals in all aspects of daily living.
The fundamental aim shall be to provide a 'Home for Life with Life', environment